Saturday 9 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 9: Nails Inc One Coat Gel Colour (Molten Star)

Morning Sparkles!
Nails Inc One Coat Gel Colour - Molten Star
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)

Time for a weekend mani? Look no further than your lovely M&S Beauty Advent Calendar - a glamorous gold offering is today's gift!

The colour is a lovely, rich, warm gold - and I'm generally a fan of the One Coat colour from Nails Inc, though typically I still prefer two thin coats where possible to avoid any streaks, which might be more necessary in this heavily metallic shade to avoid telltale brush strokes.

I unfortunately won't be able to wear this one - as it will make my skin tone looks somewhat similar to a corpse. Since having my colours done earlier in the year I find that most of my initial reactions to a colour for me (plenty that I absolutely adore which just don't suit me) were pretty much bang on.

I'm a Winter, which means silver metal only - while I breach this rule for my rose gold jewellery the yellow gold really doesn't suit well at all, so I'll gift this away to someone, while feeling very jealous of everyone's seasonal manis in the mean time!

Hope you all have a productive, mulled wine and music filled Saturday preparing for the big day!

Christmas kisses and wishes

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...