Tuesday 5 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 5: Rodial Dragon's Blood sculpting gel

Hi Sparkles!

Rodial Dragon's Blood sculpting gel
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)
For me, I feel like Tuesday is sometimes the hardest day of the week! We have our Christmas party tomorrow so there'll be lots to finish off today to ensure a timely departure tomorrow in order to enjoy all the festivities.

I've not used much of Rodial's range, but the enzyme peel included in last year's calendar was really good I thought, so it's definitely a brand which I'll pay more attention to in 2018.

The Dragon's Blood sculpting gel is recommended to be used twice daily on cleansed skin, it aims to plump out facial contours and the online reviews seem to be pretty impressive. Maybe this will be sample that makes it over to the "purchased" list.

The sample is 15ml, which is fairly standard for a facial travel sized product but might not last me too long if I'm slathering it on twice a day. The full price gel is about £60 for 50ml at John Lewis, but I'm sure there might be some cheaper options to be found online.

Plumped, primed and ready to party!!

Christmas kisses and wishes,

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...