Friday 22 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 22: M&S Autograph Hydrating Confidence Boost Primer

M&S Autograph Confidence Boost Primer - Hydrating
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)
Hi Sparkles!

The day itself is drawing near and for all of you left in work, it's the final day before you skip out to a run of parties, celebrations and festivities!

I hope your lovely bosses let you sneak off before the final bell today :)

This primer feels lovely, doesn't seem to be silicone based by feel at least. From a first try on the back of my hand this does leave a satin feel on the skin.

For me, I don't think it would be enough on its own for my dry skin but over my normal oils and moisturisers could give a really nice base for make-up.

If it's good I would definitely consider buying as the full size is on sale for about £12.50 for 30ml.

The sample provided is generous at 15ml and will definitely be dropped in my travel bag for taking away with me.

What's your plan for today's escape to the Christmas season? Even those of us who have been off work will have been checking up on emails, so today is the start of a 4 day email free period!!!

Christmas kisses and wishes,

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...