Thursday 21 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 21: Balance Me Rose Otto Face Oil

Balance Me Rose Otto Face Oil
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)
Morning Sparkles!

An impressive 10ml of face oil was today's offering, from Balance Me which is a British brand I have a couple of items from already, so this is quite a delightful little surprise.

You can definitely smell the rose otto oil before you event start using the little roller ball applicator.

From what I can see online, this gets a great write up on the various review sites hitting the first couple of google pages.

I suspect that this will be a lovely supplement to your normal moisturising routine, particularly in light of the various peels and chemical exfoliants previously offered in the calendar.

With my increasingly dry skin I have found that a facial oil or intensive serum before moisturising is a must...confession, in winter I actually use a recovery moisturiser under a normal moisturiser in order to try and get some layer of moisture onto my skin ahead of colour cosmetic application.

I'm very excited to play with this little one today and in the run up to Christmas and New Year! How about you?

Christmas kisses and wishes,

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...