Wednesday 20 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 20: Pixi Liplift Max (Honey Sheen)

Morning Sparkles!
Pixi by Petra LipLift Max (Honey Sheen)
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)

So it's a sister celebration today, with me and my two faves hoping to hit the town all being well ahead of the Christmas celebrations.

Today's calendar offering is a sparkly nude gloss which was a little smaller than the size of the large scale lower tier box might have implied (teehee).

This looks like it's pretty, neutral and probably suitable for most skin tones. I imagine it would generally be used as a topper for lipsticks rather than a stand alone.

I imagine that it will a zingy little number given the lip enhancing promises. Depending on how comfortable this one is to wear, I have checked out the other shades available online and the sheer rose looks very appealing and wearable.

I'm not normally a yellow toned lipstick person, so I'm thinking this might actually work over the Stila Stay All Day offering from earlier in the calendar...watch out on Insta to see if I'm right!

Christmas kisses and wishes,

xx Josephine xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...