Sunday 17 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 17: Ren Instant Firming Beauty Shot

Ren Instant Firming Beauty Shot
(M&S Beauty Advent Calender 2017)
Morning Sparkles,

Today I've got the fun of a 2nd birthday party - can't wait to get involved with the party games and cooking with my favourite little man. Hopefully I'll get plenty of cuddles with my favourite little lady, too.

On a first read I thought that this would be Ren's version of Clarin's Beauty Flash Balm, but actually with a  quick Google it seems like it might be slightly more like the Rodial Dragon's Blood Sculpting Gel in the earlier box.

This can be applied both pre and post moisturiser, and throughout the day as required in a patting rather than rubbing motion.

The 10ml sample size is a little smaller than most of the facial products contained in the calendar, but it's a great brand and I'm excited to try this out.

Perhaps it can perk me up when the energy levels sag post toddler party...?!?

Christmas kisses and wishes,

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...