Wednesday 13 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 13: Shay & Blue Blood Oranges

Morning Sparkles!
Shay & Blue - Blood Oranges
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)

Indeed, no matter how hard you might be finding it to shake off sleep the citrus-y scent offered in today's box will definitely give you a wake-up call!

The 10ml miniature size is worth a hefty £25, and my mini from last year's advent calendar is still on the go as I really loved it but wanted to eek it out throughout the year to really savour it.

This is not a fragrance I ever would have chosen for myself - I'm much more an oriental or floral girl in the scent department, having generally abandoned citrus scents after a foray into CKOne at 13!

That being said, I do really enjoy masculine scents and the dry down on this unisex citrus is heady and something a lot more complex than I might have expected from the simple name of this. Perhaps Jo Malone has trained me to expect single note fabulocity based on names.

Surprisingly, this warm little citrus number could be the surprise hit of the season with me...highly likely to be purchased!

Christmas kisses and wishes

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...