Tuesday 12 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 12: Alpha H Liquid Rose Gold

Hi Sparkles!

Alpha-H Liquid Rose Gold (Limited Edition)
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)
Back to the radiance revealing theme of the calendar with today's offering! I'm a high fan of the Alpha H Liquid Gold formulation, for a gentle chemical peel to keep skin smooth and radiant all year round.

I'd seen the limited edition Rose Gold version earlier in the year but hadn't gotten around to nabbing myself a bottle as yet, so this is a very welcome addition to my bedroom skincare shelf!

The main difference is the addition of various aromatics and hydration binding ingredients, so the practical effects of the Rose Gold formula will closely follow the original version but with more of a scent.

Whether this is a benefit or not, will I suppose very much depend on your sensitivity to fragrances. I increasingly love a rose scent so am looking forward to this new addition to my regime. I apply every other night on a dry cotton pad, and aim to not put anything on my skin afterwards but sometimes when particularly dry do follow up with my Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial.

Enjoy - let me know if you, like me, are looking at yourself and the world through rose tinted lenses once you start with this little wonder!

Christmas kisses and wishes,

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...