Sunday 10 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas - Day 10: M&S Beauty Radiance Reveal Peel

M&S Formula Innovate - Radiance Reveal Peel
(M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017)
Well, clearly M&S assumed that we'd all be hitting the mulled wine last night and yet again have a little present offered to improve our external sparkle regardless of the effects of seasonal overindulgence or a tendency to burn the candle at both ends!

I was quite impressed at the night cream offered by this range last year, so have high hopes that my Sunday morning facial will get a little "pep up" from this little beauty. I shall definitely be using my Rodial and Gatineau potions afterwards to maximise the plumping and radiance offered on this Sunday -  definitely feeling that I need a bit of help today!

Since having a fairly significant case of rosacea the past few years, I've noticed that my skin can't really cope well with physical exfoliants, so these enzyme or chemical based ones are typically better for me than the "bits in" varieties, much as a good scrub can be super satisfying.

If you have sensitive skin, either from the season or just generally, this little number might be the one for you! Another plus is the very reasonable price for the full sized mask - under £20, which means that if this works as well as I hope I'll be ditching the lovely but more pricey Elemis offerings on my bathroom shelf and picking up this little bargain.

Christmas kisses and wishes

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...