Thursday 23 February 2017

Fragrant Friday - Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Fragrant Water(Week 8 2017)

Evening Sparkles!

Sticking with the theme of lighter fragrances, and as spring creeps ever closer I'm enjoying Roger & Gallet's Fleur de Figuier Fragrant Water. I first discovered fragrant waters in a Paris pharmacy a few years ago - not having a clue what they were but picking up one which was white flower based and absolutely delicious!

Essentially a grown up version of the Body Shop Dewberry / White Musk classics we'll have all had growing up through the early 90s (apologies for the Oldie reference for any younger readers!) These give you a scent which is lighter than an EdT but still has some depth without being overly saccharine and cloying.


I would describe this as a relatively green fig scent, it's not overpowering or very earthy - instead it's really fresh and summery. I can definitely see me reaching for this on sunny days later in the year!

This is also available in a EdT form in various sizes. For the fragrant water the cost is £32 for 100ml which I think is quite pricy but I managed to pick mine up at M&S in a 50% event, and I think £16 for 100ml is very reasonable given how nice this is to use.

Til next time kitty kats - love, hugs and summer scented kisses

xx Josephine xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...