Sunday 8 January 2017

Sunday styling - Sebastian clutch by Danielle Nicole

Morning Sparkles!!

Today the middle sister and hubby come to London town for a visit and to celebrate we'll be hitting up a champagne brunch to kick off proceedings and general merriment. Fear not - in keeping with the dry January theme it'll be Brut Champagne ;)

I'm enjoying the black outfits at the moment - I think an overdose of looking at Charlotte Tilbury and Pixiwoo means I'm attempting to eek out some make up artist chic in real life - but this colourful little number caught my eye with its combination of colour, Disney and accessories!

He's even prettier in real life, with a slight holo effect over the main body of Sebastian and glitter in his eyes and on his claws. A little bit of kitsch to make me smile on a dreary January day.

For any Disney addicts wanting to know I picked it up here for £28 having spotted it online a few times before it was being sold directly in the UK. With the exchange rates at the time I glimpsed it, it wasn't really worth importing.

Til next time kitty kats - love, hugs and lobster claw kisses

xx Josephine xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...