Thursday 12 January 2017

Fragrant Friday - Narciso Rodriguez for Her (Week 2 2017)

Narciso Rodriguez For Her - EdP 100ml and scented body lotion
Evening Sparkles

For tomorrow's delectation I'm sticking with a rose based theme, spritzing on the Narciso Rodriguez. Introduced to me by a former roommate, I absolutely love the smell of this perfume.

Like the Rosie perfume mentioned last week, this is a rose based scent but much more evening type scent given the sandalwood and patchouli base notes. This is less "everyday" scent but still light enough to be able to wear all day while feeling a little more dressed up.

Narciso Rodriguez For Her (100ml EdP)
I wouldn't personally call this a heavy perfume, although I can see from reviews online that this may be due to my preferences for heavier scents. It may be slightly larger than you'd be used to if you like the light and fresh type of perfumes like Issey Miyake / Light Blue by D&G.

Fragrantia rates this perfume a 3.99 out of 5.

This one is a little more expensive - currently I can see it at £66.95 on Amazon and around the £40 mark for a 30ml bottle if you'd prefer a smaller size to try it out.

Til next time Sparkles - love, hugs and baby pink coloured kisses

Josephine

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...