Wednesday 4 January 2017

Back to the Blog with a Bang (well, a theme at least...)

Hello Sparkles,

It's been a while, lacking time, energy and inspiration to blog about beauty products for perhaps the last few months but realistically a much longer time!

Thanks to the proactive interwebbing of my friend Liv I recently managed to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in the West End in previews last summer. Stretching two nights and telling a tale that happens some fifteen years after we last saw Harry & Co it was one of the best theatre experiences I've ever had...potentially due to the proliferation of references to the book with which J.K. Rowling delights her eager and appreciative audiences.

You likely won't be able to see it for a while given the sell out status of the production, but I'd really encourage you to take a look - although I won't be letting you in on any of the specifics (#KeepTheSecrets) what it did get me thinking was that perhaps a Harry Potter themed series of posts might re-engage me and prove a challenge to the mind and the make-up closet to come up with products encapsulating some of the key themes or people in each of the seven books.

The series will be published over the next nine weeks - as each of the Deathly Hallows components will get their own week - and hopefully whet my appetite to get back into blogging, in addition to exciting the known and undeclared Potterheads in my reader group.

Til next time - love, hugs and well lit reading corners to you all

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...