Sunday 1 November 2015

Dia de los muertos - Sugar Skull make-up (first attempt) **PIC HEAVY**

Happy November Sparkles!

I had a relatively tame Halloween (make-up wise at least) so I thought I should make up for it a little with an attempt at a sugar skull look. I see a lot of those online but have never actually gotten around to trying them before - I got a little jealous of a representation by my lovely little L last night though, so thought I'd get cracking.

My parents firmly believe I'm bonkers as I was doing this throughout the X Factor and part of Downton Abbey. Then it was a quick few snaps on the iPhone and removed immediately. In truth matte eyeshadow isn't the most comfortable lip covering!

Pics and products used below. Happy viewing - love and hugs til next time

xx Josephine xx


Base
Illamasqua Skin Base (white shade)
Light grey and dark grey from Sleek Ultra Mattes palettes.

Eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo (turquoise)
MAC paint pot (limited edition matte purple)
Illamasqua precision liner (Abyss & Scribe)
Sleek eyeshadow palettes in Ultra Mattes v1 & v2

Cheeks
Orange shade from Ultra Mattes v2

Lips
Precision Ink in Abyss
Rimmel Scandaleyes crayon in white
Bright pink shade from Ultra Mattes v2






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...