Wednesday 11 March 2015

What's New Wednesday: Blush Palette Sugar and Spice by Revolution Cosmetics

Happy Humpday Sparkles

Keeping with the theme of the week I'm enjoying giving some love to quality budget friendly items that I've been turning to since buying on a whim. Revolution Cosmetics are pretty impressive at the moment, with a high level of new product releases for purse friendly dupes of high end products.

This isn't necessarily a dupe of a single product but it's a really nice addition to any kit. There are approximately six to eight colour ways to choose from - this peachy pink edition was the one that appealed the most to me given my pale complexion.



For eight blushes (six normal blushes, two marbled highlighters - albeit one of them very pigmented) at £6.00 this is phenomenal value. The colours are, I would also speculate, sufficiently pigmented to translate well to darker skin tones which I think is a great selling point and potentially all too rare in even some of the higher end brands nowadays.

Some of these colours are a little warm for me, but I've found that I can use them to complement some contour looks and generally just to play with new looks. I'd definitely recommend grabbing one of these babies next time you're swinging by Superdrug - or if you can justify a little haul online. Their pictures are good quality and pretty true to life in shade capture.

Til next time kitty kats - love, hugs and peachy-pink flushed kisses

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...