Tuesday 10 March 2015

Tutorial Tuesday: All about brows - the budget edition - Focus and Fix Brow Kit, Revolution Cosmetics

Morning Sparkles!

By popular demand I did a brow tutorial back in February (link here) however I'm conscious that some of the products used might not be priced appropriately for those just dipping a toe in the water of #browgamestrong on Instagram or Twitter.

This little baby is the Focus and Fix Brow Kit from Revolution Cosmetics. It comes in at £2.50 and can be found online here. I've gone for the medium / dark shade to trial it out. The kit has three co-ordinating tones of powder which you can use to fill in your brows and a clear wax which you can use to set them for the rest of the day.

Some dinky little tweezers and a mini slanted brow brush are also included. They're ok but I've just been using my own brush and tweezers with the product - but in a pinch the brush in particular would do the job required.

My personal opinion is that the colours (as with a lot of the less expensive, High Street brow products) is that they run a little too warm for my taste.


While I'm brunette my natural colour is cool toned and as such the browns which pull a little red aren't a perfect match. But let's be honest, for £2.50 for three shades you can't really complain and the middle shade is pretty passable if slightly light for night make-up on me.

Have you tried much by Revolution Cosmetics? What's the verdict? I for one am loving their budget friendly, quality products. Not to mention the speed of their new releases and dupes for high end, popular palettes. 

Til next time kitty kats - love, hugs and economic yet groomed brows

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...