Wednesday 14 January 2015

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara

Morning chaps and chapettes!

Happy Humpday :) 

Taking us from the dreary start of the week into the party half and weekend is a new mascara discovery I've made. Entirely by accident.


This is Elizabeth Arden's Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara - I never would have picked it up on my own because of the teeny tiny brush. I love my L'Oreal Collagene fat brush and the fairly full brush of Illamasqua's Masquara.

However this came as part of a gift set that Mummy and Daddy Sparkles group gifted to the Sisters Three. We split it and I randomly ended up with the mascara. To say I was relatively uninterested in this teeny brush is a bit of an understatement.

Two coats on upper lashes, one on bottom. No liner. 
However imagine my shock when my lashes got suddenly longer, fatter and more beautimous with two swipes of this wand! I had to Instagram it instantly in December on application. Lovely stuff. 

As for wear I've had this on daily and the smudging is minimal, the smaller brush means I'm smudging less onto my lid (not usually an issue given my liner abuse habit - but for those of you who don't wear liner could be a consideration).

No clean up required, a few small stray specs on lid. 
This is £21 RRP but there's a gift set with a free remover and tester eye serum included at Boots for under £15 at this moment.

Happy hunting - til next time kitty kats, love, hugs and huge lash butterfly kisses.

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...