Tuesday 20 January 2015

Bourjois matte top coat - double your polish for pennies!!

Morning Sparkles!

I picked up this little beauty a while ago, while admiring some matte manis but at the same time lamenting the death of my Essie Liquorice polish. I was about to buy a matte black when suddenly I thought...hang about!! Two birds with one stone! 



Suddenly I have double the number of polishes in my drawers with just one little bottle of top coat. 

I'm not sure that matte nails are for me on every shade - this one I think I actually prefer as a gloss, but I do enjoy the versatility this one affords.

Dries quickly, may speed up chips a little but that could similarly be that I painted it over a two day old mani. 

Before:


 And with the top coat applied: 


What do you think of matte nails? Something you'll be seeing more of or can you take them or leave them? 

While this may not be my favourite shade in a matte finish I do really like the concept and for the High Street price this is kind of a no brainier for me. BUY!!! 

Til next time kitty kats - love, hugs and satin finished kisses 

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...