Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Eve Ombré Lip of the Day (LOTD) - Red

Morning Christmas Sparkles!!

First of all sorry for the failure on blogmas. Despite my personal determination between illness and work I just didn't get there for the missing ten posts. I'm planning a little post Christmas fun to try to make up for it though.

In the meantime...


My first ombré lip!

This is done by lining and covering my lip in a red liner from Barry M. I then filled in with Blake's Red from L'Oreal and shaded the edges with Black Dahlia colour pencil from OCC.

I feel a little glammed up and a lot ready for Christmas! Now, to flick on Mr Buble's Holly Jolly Christmas and the scene is complete!!

What's your Christmas Eve beauty look? 

Til next time kitty kats - love, hugs and gradient shaded kisses 

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...