Thursday 13 November 2014

Product review: Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation

Morning girls and boys!
Stock image - my empty looks
rather abused and unattractive!!

I have just finished up my first Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. To be honest when I bought this a few months ago I was somewhat skeptical, but the positive reviews on the various blogs I read meant I wanted to have a little nosey!

In a nutshell:

I think it's great foundation, although I do supplement coverage on bad skin days with some mineral foundation underneath (thank you Wayne Goss for that tip!) It gives a beautiful finish to the skin, particularly for the price paid. Hygienic dispenser also. 

The details:

£8.99 for 30mls. 
Medium coverage.
Dewy finish - noticeable shimmer in the container, not so obvious on the skin.
Limited shade range, not great for very pale or deeper skin tones.

Further thoughts:

Per the image above, there's a matching concealer which does a pretty decent job, but I personally think it creases quite badly so I probably wouldn't rebuy it. I'll definitely be buying the foundation again. 

'Til next time kitty kats

xx Josephine xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...