Wednesday 29 October 2014

Halloween 2014 - Miss Argentina (Beetlejuice)

Side by side with my aim (no wig arrived at this point!)
Hello lovely ladies (and gents!)

This year I've decided that against all better judgement I'm going to paint myself green (well, a slight turquoise to be exact) and dress up as a suicidal beauty queen in a port-a-kabin in the Irish countryside. Never let it be said I'm not a classy bird…

I watched the Pixiwoo Miss Argentina tutorial, and got a great tip to use the Sleek Ultra Matte v2 palette for the eye shadows. I've got a different product list to Sam, the below is my rehearsal version but I'll try to video it on the actual day to do a tutorial on it (too late for this year, unless you have an upcoming Beetlejuice party!)…



Slightly over contoured nose alert!


Base:
Kryolan liquid body paint (turquoise not green shade)
Navy and purple from Sleek Ultra Matte v2 for contour
Green from Sleek Ultra Matte v1 for highlight

Eyes:
Sleek Ultra Matte v2 - purple, navy and darker blue (and on brows)
Sleek Ultra Matte v 1 - pinkish purple
Avon supershock gel pencil
Masquara from Illamasqua
Lips:
MaxFactor red lipliner
Rimmel Apocolips - Apocalyptic.

No filter here - actual smurf
colour :)
Are you going to give this a go? Tag #josephinesparklesbeautyblog on Twitter or Instagram if you do.

Good luck with the Halloween make-ups!!!

Til next time Kitty Kats

xx Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...