Tuesday 5 August 2014

Talon Tips #1 - Nail of the Week

Happy Mani-day beauty addicts and evil queens!

Well, slightly late but I hope you'll forgive the irresistible pun - and to be fair I painted my nails on Monday evening so I think it's a valid use.

Normally in the summer I like to experiment a little with brighter shades and alternatives to the classics, but I've been craving a postbox red recently - up steps L'Oreal's Color Riche nail polish - shade 401. It also felt like a fitting start to my first Evil Queen nail of the week post.


This was actually free at Christmas or shortly after it when I was stocking up on my favourite mascara, so a great bargain. I find the formula applies nicely, I like the dinky bottles because I never actually finish a 15ml nail polish bottle anyway. There's generally a great shade selection as well and the wear is decent given the price. It's not a gel effect so might be tricky for you if you suffer from bad ridges.

What's your manicure colour this week? If you've not gone for a summer nude or greige remember to use a base coat to minimise staining!!

'Til next time kitty kats - love, bubbles and peace-signs

xx Josephine xx

Twitter: @JoJoSparklesNI
Instagram: @JosephineSparklesNI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...