Saturday 22 February 2014

Smokey eyes: full on look

Hi Beauty Addicts!

Sorry for the recent break in transmission - some IT issues meant that I wasn't able to load up my tutorial as planned last Saturday. This is look number two, I've tried to use more pictures than words this time to keep it shorter ;)

Step 1:

I did my face make-up first but if you're using loose shadows I'd recommend following the previous recommendation of doing that after your eyes. I then used some cream shadow (don't worry about being too neat because we'll blend later) and some gel liner pencil.

Step 2:

Next up blend a co-ordinating powder shadow over the cream base. I've used a metallic shadow for extra sparkle but matte will also work. It's a personal preference. I then blended upwards with a matte taupe transition shade. Re-line with more gel liner and blended that out with a darker shadow. I've gone for browns but you can try taupes, greys or blacks. Colours up next week....if you're feeling daring today go for purple, green, blue or pink but with similar shading approaches.

Step 3:

I've popped on my Out of the House eyebrows and then added more liner (this time liquid for a really black finish around the eyes) and lined my water line with kohl. I then added a little sparkly eyeshadow on the inner corners and the inner third of the eyelid. Final touch - some lippie, et voila! Good to trot off to the pub / date / party / sofa with The Voice as you choose!!


Products used:

Primer (Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Light), Foundation (Becca luminous finish - Olive), Contour and highlight (Sleek Contour palette), Blush (Illamasqua Tremble), Cream shadow (MAC Constructivist), Gel liner (Avon Supershock gel pencil), Powder shadows (Bobbi Brown Metallic Plum and Nars Mekong), Liquid liner (Illamasqua Precision Liner - Abyss), Mascara (YSL Effet Faux Cils), Concealer (Illamasqua Skin Base Lift - Light 2), Lipliner (L'Oreal Ultraviolet), Lipstick (Illamasqua Scandal).


Hope you guys have a fab Saturday and if you're watching the Six Nations....Go IRELAND!!!!

Love and coral kisses

Josephine

xxx

Twitter: @JojoSparklesNI
Instagram: @josephinesparkles_ni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...